Bulletproof Books is an imprint of Higher Ground Books & Media. We are looking for stories of patriotism, the American spirit, love of country, and all things related to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness! We are particularly interested in historical non-fiction that discusses the history of America and fiction that showcases real American values.
Bulletproof Books is dedicated to preserving the history of the American people for generations to come!
We are currently working on a program to help individuals who need to learn more about filing local and state-level complaints. If you are interested in this resource, please click on the TAKE ACTION! button to access the registration form.
The Patriot's Journal for Taking Action is a simple journal for those who are looking for a way to process their daily observations. Use this journal to help you organize your thoughts and process what you see and hear.
Get your copy today for just $7.99 plus S/H.
Join our Telegram Channel to stay up to date on the latest patriot news shared on social media. We also share updates on upcoming workshops and author events.
Our submission guidelines are listed below:
1. We are currently only accepting electronic submissions, preferably Microsoft Word. Please send to: mailto:email@example.com.
2. Use a single, clear font, 12-point size. The best to use is Courier or Courier New.
3. Use clear black text on a white background.
4. Include your name and contact information at the top left of the first page. Put an accurate word count at the top right.
5. If you write under a pseudonym, put that beneath the title but your real name in the top left of the first page.
6. Put the word “End” after your last page of text.
If we think your story is a good fit for Bulletproof Books, we will be in touch.
Please allow between four and six weeks for response.
We look forward to reading your submissions.
More good stuff is on the way!